Sales Promotion-Medical Infusion Pump (SP750)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SP750
- Material: Metal
- Application: Medical
- Group: Adult
- Syringe Use: High Precision Experiments
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Warranty Period: 18 Months for Main Unit and 6 Months for Accessary
- Transport Package: Carton
- HS Code: 90183100
- Type: Infusion Pump
- Volume: 1ml~9999 Ml
- Certification: CE
- Needle: Without Needle
- Disinfection: Disinfection
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Jsyjxz201425400008
- Trademark: contec
- Origin: China
Medical Infusion Pump (SP750)
The product is a volumetric infusion pump, features in high safety, easy operation and long life. Flow control with high accurate and comprehensive alarm measures ensure patient's safety and optimum therapeutic effect.
- High-accuracy infusion control, compatible with most standard IV Sets.
- Reminding of starting infusion, and residual time display.
- Alarm threshold of air bubble and pressure can be adjusted, and alarm volume is also adjustable.
- Accompanying IV-set clamp prevents liquid flowing freely if the pump door opens accidentally.
- A.B.S--ANTI BOLUS system prevents a moment's high-dose injection from the sudden obstruction disappearing.
- Automatic flow shut-off during alarms. (except for "NEAR END", "KVO", and "LOW BATTERY" alarms)
- Compact aluminium enclosures and robust construction.
- Chinese and English are optional.
- USB port is convenient for technical personnel to update software.
- The versatile bracket enables mounting the pump on infusion pole in many directions , which can save the space.
- Suppliers can calibrate to the new IV set provided by user, and input parameters into infusion pump to ensure accuracy.
- Flow rate: 1ml/h~699ml/h
- Bolus rate: 699ml/h
- Preset volume range: 1ml~9999 ml
- Infusion accuracy: ±5%
- KVO rate:1~5ml/h(keep vein open, KVO infusion rate)
- Display information: infusion rate, total volume, infused volume, residual time
- Alarm functions: infusion reminding, door open, occlusion, air bubbles, Motor failure, communication failure, near end, KVO state, low power , No power ,
- Occlusion pressure: 100kPa~300kPa
- Safety Classification: Class I, Type BF(DC input part is ClassII, type BF.)
- Water-proof: IPX1
- Working mode: Continuous operation
- Power supply: AC: 100- 240V, 50 /60 Hz or DC: 12V
Rechargeable Li-Ion battery, 7.4 V/3700mAh
Dimension: 197mm*145mm*135mm(L × W × H)
Net weight: 3.5kg
|Preset volume range:||1ml~9999 ml|
|Infusion accuracy:||± 5%|
|KVO rate:||1~5ml/h(keep vein open, KVO infusion rate)|
|Display information:||Infusion rate, accumulated infusion volume, infused volume, residual time|
|Alarm functions:||Infusion reminding, door open, occlusion, air bubbles, near end, KVO state, low battery, battery runs up|
|Safety Classification:||Class I, Type BF|
|Working mode:||Continuous operation|
|Power supply:||AC220V/50Hz or DC 12V|
|Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, 7.4 V/3700mAh|
|Dimension:||197mm*145mm*135mm(L × W × H)|