Pulse SpO2 Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Monitor (CMS50QB) -with CE Certificate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton, 0.4kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CMS50QB
- Type: Pulse Oximeter
- Group: Infants and Young Children
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Jxzz20142210338
- Warranty Period: 18 Months for Main Unit, 6 Months for Accessary
- Trademark: CONTEC
- Origin: China
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, FDA
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Certificate: CE, ISO
- Used for: Children
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 90189090
Principle of the CMS50QB Pulse Oximeter is as follows: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology,the Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage
- Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface. it will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe.
- Display format can be saved after power off
- Small appearance,more fit for children
- Display Mode:0.96"Dual-color OLED display
- Screen Resolution:128*64
- SpO2 Measuring Range:0%~100% (the resolution is 1%).
- Accuracy:70%~100%:±2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
- PR Measuring Range:30bpm~250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
- Accuracy:±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
- Power Consumption:less than 80mA
- Voltage:DC 3.6V~4.2V
- Power Supply:Voltage 3.6 rechargeable lithium battery × 1
- Battery working hour: The theoretical number is 6 hours
- Battery working life:Charge and discharge no less than 300 times.
- Safety Type:Interior Battery, BF Type
Sell in standard
- a hanging rope
- a user manual
- One rechargeable buttony lithium battery
- Charge accessories: One power adapter, one charger, one data line
Dimension:46(L) × 40(W) × 29(H) mm
Weight:About 35g (with a rechargeable buttony battery)