CONTEC PM80 3.5'' touchable screen Portable ECG Monitor Analysis SW Handheld
The portable ECG is mainly for family and individual users. Users can use the device to record, analyze, display the Electrocardiogram Manifestation when users meet with transient heart disease. The device can seize Pathological ecg waveform, and provides effective basis for the diagnosis of heart disease. The device does not belong to therapeutic equipment, and is only used for anytime ECG test.
1) TFT display, 3.5" color screen, support full screen touch;
2) Rapidly test single ECG with build-in electrode;
3) High-capacity Lithium polymer rechargeable battery, support longtime ECG monitoring;
4) Can do separate and mix collecting of ECG and SpO2;
5) Analysis result is accurate, display is intuitive and easy to understand;
6) Complete case management function, can review, delete, store cases;
7) Large capacity of TF card memory medium;
8) Can do different system settings according to users demand;
9) With multiple system tools, provide better service for users.
Calibration voltage: 1mV± 5%;
Standard sensitivity: 10mm/mV;
Noise level: ≤ 30μ V;
CMRR: ≥ 60dB;
Scan speed: 25mm/s± 5%;
Sampling frequency: 400dot/s;
Enduring polarization voltage: ± 500mV;
Sampling accuracy: 12bits.
Measuring range: 0%~10%;
Accuracy: 70%~100%, ± 2%, 0%~69% unspecified.
Measuring range: 35bpm~250bpm;
Accuracy: ± 2bpm or ± 2% (select larger).
2GB TF card
Ambulatory monitoring 3 leads cable
Electrodes one pack
Bag one pc
USB data cable
CD disk, contains PC software installation package and user manual
Digital 8 pins LEMO clips SpO2 probe
Dimension: 131mm(L)× 74mm(W)× 28mm(H)
Weight: About 140g